You are the Change
3) Conflict is always unique related to its nature, roots, and possible solutions.
2) Conflict describes the setting when respect within dialog or coexistence got lost.
1) Conflict does not form a natural part of human life.
3) Mediation is not bound to a formal structure, concept, or model. The idea of mediation merges with the personality of the mediator and turns out to be unique in its nature.
2) Mediation is the proper process of an exchange of information, targeting to better understand the alien point of view, angle, and perspective.
1) Mediation is a social core skill that lies veiled within each of us. This skill can be further developed and improved.
WMO promotes respectful intercultural and non-armed understanding. We believe that „Mediation is a social core skill that lies veiled within each of us.“
WMO offers a wide range of reflective activities that initiate positive transformative processes in our international members .
WMO points out that we need to spread our positive findings in our environment. We need you to be a change maker, as there is no change without you!